Homemade Remedy to Get Rid of White/Gray Hair
If you face excessive sun exposure and use hair dyes and hair colors too much, it affects the color of your hair. Because of these factors, the real dark color of your hair remains no more. You get white or gray hair. For women, this is a serious issue, and white or gray hair show aging, and women do not want to look older. What to use for the cure of discolored hair and to get darker hair color? In such a case, the use of chemical-based hair dyes and hair colors can be more damaging. In the video below, I am going to share with you a simple homemade remedy for white to black hair in 10 minutes only.
DIY Hair Dye to Get Darker Hair Color | How to Make
- Indian gooseberries oil
- Take a pan, and put it on a low flame.
- In it, add a cup of Indian gooseberries powder.
- After heating up the oil, add grated pumpkin to the oil.
- Cook the oil until pumpkin gets golden color.
- Now, turn off the flame, and let the oil cool down.
- After this, strain the oil, and store it into a glass bottle.
- The best remedy for white to black hair transformation is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Take the oil, and apply it to hair roots. Leave it for 10 minutes, and then shampoo your hair. Use the oil two times a week.
This homemade remedy for white to black hair transformation is the most effective. For this, you need two ingredients from your kitchen. So, if you are facing this hair issue, do not worry. Make and use the remedy, and get darker hair color.