Homemade Hair Dye to Get Black or Brown Hair Color
The hair color is also a primary beauty indicator. If your hair color is black or brown, you look somewhat pretty and attractive. On the other hand, your white or gray hair color makes you look older as it gives an aging effect. To alter the color of your hair, the use of hair colors and hair dye available in the markets is the most common. But, the use of these products is not 100% safe. You can make herbal dye for your hair at home. In the video below, I am going to share with you the recipe to make herbal dye at home to turn white hair into black. Try this, and get rid of your white or gray hair.
How to Make Natural Hair Dye At Home
- Henna powder
- Indian gooseberries powder
- Cinnamon sticks
- Tea powder
- Take a bowl, and in it, add henna powder.
- After this, add one tbsp of Indian Gooseberries powder.
- Next, take tea powder, one cinnamon sticks, two cloves and water, and make tea of these.
- Now, mix all the ingredients to make a smooth hair pack.
- After making it, leave it pack on one side for about 30 minutes.
- Now, the best pack to turn white hair into black is ready for application.
How to Use:
Use the henna according to the hair color you want in this pack such as black henna or brown henna powder. Wash hair and let hair get dry. Apply the pack, and leave it to your hair overnight. Wash hair with water only. Shampoo your hair the next day.
This hair pack to turn white hair into black works 100%. Try this, and have your desired hair color. Try this, and share your results with us here.