Homemade Weight Loss Chicken Soup to Lose Weight Fast
Have you gained extra weight? This issue is the most widespread, and obesity has now become a worldwide health and fitness issue in fact. For losing weight, the use of diet plans and following exercise plans may not prove to be 100% safe for your good health. Thus, the tip for you is to take help from vegetables to lose weight. In today’s video, I am going to share with you the recipe to make soup to lose 7 to 8 kilos in 30 days at home.
Weight Loss Chicken & Vegetable Soup Recipe | Works 100%
- Water, two glasses
- Chicken, one cup
- Coriander leaves
- Egg white
- Black pepper
- Black salt
- Corn flour
- Take a saucepan, and in it, add two glasses of water.
- In it, add a cup of chicken pieces and some salt, and cook the ingredients.
- After this, take cabbage, coriander leaves, capsicum and carrots. Cut all these vegetables into small pieces.
- Now, strain chicken soup, and put it on the stove again.
- In it, add egg white, black pepper, black salt, and a mix of chicken soup and corn flour.
- Now, add all the vegetables in it, and continue cooking the ingredients.
- In the end, add chicken pieces, and cook well.
- Now, you will get weight loss soup to lose 7 to 8 kilos in 30 days ready for use.
How to Use:
Use the soup at your lunch and dinner time. Also, take daily exercise when you are using it.
This soup to lose 7 to 8 kilos in 30 days gives amazing weight loss results. Try this, and get slim and fit.