How to Remove Dark Skin Spots & Freckles | Home Remedy
Is your skin dark? Are you looking for a magical solution to whiten your dark skin? The issue of dark skin is the most common. Many women have to face it. Naturally, the skin of all of you is not dark. With the time, as your skin is exposed to environmental factors and you ignore good care of your skin, changes start happening in the tone and texture of your skin. The primary factor responsible for a dark skin is the exposure to the rays of the sun. For this, you need to keep your skin protected always. Many of you make use of chemicals for this purpose, but, this thing is even more damaging to your skin. In the video below, I am going to share with you the recipe to make skin whitening night formula at home.
100% Working Formula to Get Fair, Glowing & Spotless Skin
- Milk, one tsp
- Glycerin, one tsp
- Rice flour, one tsp
- Bitter almonds, one tsp
- Vitamin C powder, one-fourth tsp
- Take a clean bow, and in it, add one tsp of milk.
- After this, add a tsp of glycerin.
- Next, add a tsp of rice flour.
- After this, add one tsp of bitter almond powder.
- Next, add one-fourth tsp of vitamin C powder.
- Now, mix all the ingredients, and make a smooth mixture.
- After this, you will get skin whitening night formula ready for use.
How to Use:
Wash your face at night, and then apply the cream. Let it sit overnight, and wash your face in the morning.
This skin whitening night formula is the best for all of you. So, if you want to magnify your beauty, you need to have fair skin first. For this, make and use this 100% natural remedy, and get rid of your dark and pigmented skin.