DIY Serum to Get Soft and Smooth Hands and Feet
Beauty has attraction in it. The attractive look of a woman is mainly affected by the tone and texture of the skin. For this, not only your facial beauty matters, but to be a beauty symbol, your hands and feet must be fair, smooth and soft. But, many of you are worried because of roughness and dryness of hands and feet. In the video below, I am going to share with you the recipe to make a 100% effective serum at home to get rid of dry hands, feet & heels. Make and use this serum to get complete beauty you want.
How to Treat Skin Dryness with this Glycerin Serum
To make natural serum at home to treat your dry skin, the ingredients you need are
- Vaseline, one tsp
- Hydrogen peroxide, half tsp
- Take a glass bowl, and in it, add glycerin.
- After this, add one tsp of Vaseline to it.
- Now, melt this mixture using double boiler method.
- Next, add half tsp of hydrogen-peroxide.
- Now, mix all the ingredients well, and make a mixture.
- The best serum to get rid of dry hands, feet & heels is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Wash your hands and feet. After this, apply this serum to your hands, feet and heels. Apply it at night before sleeping, and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning with normal water. Use this remedy daily for the best results.
This homemade serum to get rid of dry hands, feet & heels is 100% effective. It helps to soften your dark and rough skin. The regular use of serum makes the rough skin naturally soft and smooth. Also, it gives a whitening effect. So, if your hands, feet and heels are getting dry, rough and dark, make and use this serum to enhance your beauty.