How to Get Glowing, Fair & Younger Looking Skin in Winter
In winter, the skin issues get the most common. Particularly, your skin gets dry and dark in winter. If you do not moisturize your skin in winter, the skin gets drier and drier with each passing day. Thus, in winter, you need to take good care of your skin. In the video below, I am going to share with you a simple recipe to make the best night serum for fairness in winter. Make and use the serum, and have fair and white skin in dry and cold weather too.
Homemade Serum for Skin Whitening in Winter
- Rice, two tbsp
- Water, one
- Olive oil, one tsp
- Saffron, one pinch
- Aloe vera gel, One tsp
- Glycerin, one tsp
- Take two tbsp of rice to a bowl.
- Wash rice, and then add a cup of water to the rice, and keep the rice overnight soaked in water.
- After this, take a blender jar, and in it, add the rice with water and blend well to make a fine paste.
- Next, strain this mixture using a strainer, and get the mixture.
- Now, add one tsp of olive oil to it, and mix well again.
- Melt the mixture using microwave, and get a mixture.
- Now, add a pinch of saffron, one tsp of aloe vera gel, and one tsp of glycerin.
- Also, add one tbsp of rice water, and mix the ingredients well again.
- Keep this serum at room temperature. You can also keep it in the fridge.
- Now, the best serum for fairness in winter is ready for use.
How to Use:
Shake the bottle before using it. Apply the serum and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning.
The serum hydrates and moisturizes your skin. It removes wrinkles and makes skin glowing. So, make and use this serum for fairness in winter and have fair and glowing skin.