Homemade Natural Hair Removal Cream by Using Baking Soda
Girls use many products to remove the pubic hair. The creams which are available in the market are chemical mixed and affect the skin. They can make your skin dark and rough. So, you should try something natural. That is why I am going to make a Natural Hair Removal Cream for you.
How to Make Natural Hair Removal Cream At Home
This Hair Removal Cream is very easy to make as it just need two ingredients which are already available in your home.
- Baking soda, one tbsp
- Water, 200 ml
Things you need:
- Cotton balls
- First of all, obtain a small clean bowl or container.
- After that, take one tbsp of baking soda and add it to the bowl.
- In the next step, catch 200 ml of water and add it to the baking soda.
- Then, obtain a stirrer and mix the ingredients well with it.
- Finally, the mixture is ready to remove the hair.
How to use
- Firstly, make the homemade cream by using the above procedure.
- Then, wash the part of the body where you want to remove the hair.
- Now, catch the cotton ball and dip it into the mixture and squeeze it to reduce the excessive water.
- After that, apply it on your pubic hair and rub it softly, do it at night before going to sleep.
- Then, keep it on your pubic hair for overnight.
- Next morning, wash your pubic hair and rub it with a cotton pad, you will see the removing hair.
- Use this remedy for two days continuously and get rid of extra hair from your body.
- The people who have allergy, pimples or rashes in their private parts should avoid this remedy because baking soda hurts a lot on the allergic skin.
You should try to use this Natural Hair Removal Cream at home.