Unwanted Hair Removal At Home | Home Remedy
The unwanted hair on the body of a woman make a woman feel embarrassed. These unwanted hair take off the feminine beauty of a lady as these are considered to be a symbol of masculinity. For the removal of these hair, women use wax. Also, they use hair removing tools as well as the creams and lotions available in the markets for the removal of these hair. If you are also facing this issue and need the quickest and a permanent solution for body hair removal, here I am for your help. In the video below, I am going to share with you a very effective home remedy to remove unwanted hair permanently & painlessly.
How to Get Rid of Unwanted Face & Body Hair Permanently
- Alum powder, one tbsp
- Baking soda, one tbsp
- Baking powder, half tbsp
- Toothpaste, two tbsp
- Sesame oil, two tbsp
- Take a tbsp of alum powder to a clean bowl.
- In it, add a tbsp of baking soda.
- After this, add half tbsp of baking powder.
- Next, add two tbsp of toothpaste.
- After this, add two tbsp of sesame oil.
- Next, mix all the ingredients, and make a smooth mixture.
- Now, you will get the remedy to remove unwanted hair permanently & painlessly ready for use.
How to Use:
Apply a thick layer of the mixture you made to unwanted hair, and leave for 15 minutes. Wash with warm and then with cold water. Use it three times a week for permanent results.
This remedy to remove unwanted hair permanently & painlessly is quite easy to make. It is cost-effective, and it helps in easy removal of all of the unwanted hair.