Mostly, people get dehydrated in Ramadan and feel lazy and week. Therefore, it is very important to do something to keep yourself fresh and hydrated during Ramadan. Today, I’m going to share a great remedy that will make you feel fresh and active.
- Grind a small piece of ginger.
- Add some leaves of coriander.
- Grind it to make a paste.
- Use this paste at your dinner.
- It will make you feel active and fulfil the requirement of water from the body.
- It will make you feel fresh and active whole day.
It will give your body energy to work and hydrate it. Your skin starts looking beautiful and glowing. So, you should make it and drink it. It is important to keep it 1 hour then, drink it. Additionally, add cucumbers in your salad. It will keep your body hydrated and fully charged.