Homemade Remedy for Mucus Removal Fast
As the weather changes, some of the health issues become the most widespread. Among these, the most common are cold, cough, flu and a sore throat. Particularly, little kids affect by these minor ailments. The mucus builds up in your throat, and it causes severe irritation. Because of it, you cannot breathe comfortably. The buildup of mucus in the throat keeps you restless, and also, it causes persistent cough. What to use to get rid of this health issue? For you, it is not easy to remove this mucus. Even medications do not work at all here. In the video below, I am going to share with you a simple homemade remedy to remove mucus from throat and to get rid of a cough. Make and use the remedy shared below, and stay healthy.
How to Get Rid of Chesty Cough, Cold & Flu
- Hyssop (Zoofa), One Chattank
- Purging Cassia (Amaltas), Two and a half Tola
- Licorice, One Tola
- Sweet Violet flowers (Gul-e-banafsha), One Tola
- Take all the ingredients mentioned above in the grinder jar.
- Grind all the ingredients, and make a powdered mix.
- Now, you will get the best remedy to remove mucus from throat ready for use.
How to Use:
Take half spoon of this powder with water in the morning, and once again in the evening. The remedy gives results instantly.
This homemade remedy to remove mucus from throat is easy to make and use. It soothes your throat, and thus, it gives you instant relief. So, if you get these health issues, there is no need to worry for it now. Make and use the simple homemade remedy shared above, and get healthy.