Homemade Remedy to Get Relief from Cold & Cough
Do you want to live a healthy life? This is the desire of all of you that you all want to live longer and healthier. But, these are the health issues that catch you, and thus, you are at a greater risk of losing your good health. Most of the health problems are the most widespread in winter. The most common of these include cough, cold, fever, stuffy nose and a congested chest. The chest congestion makes you feel uncomfortable all the time. Because of it, you cannot take breathe comfortably, and thus, your lifestyle is poorly disturbed. What to use to get relief from all of such health problems? In today’s video, I am going to share with you a simple homemade remedy to relieve cold, cough & chest congestion. Make and use the remedy shared below, and stay healthy.
Cold, Cough & Congested Chest Treatment At Home
- Water, one cup
- Berry leaves
- Cinnamon powder
- Berry fruit paste
- Take a cup of water, and boil it.
- After this, add berry leaves and cinnamon powder to it.
- Next, add a pinch of nutmeg, and then add one tsp of berry fruit paste to it.
- After this, cook all the ingredients.
- After this, add a tsp of honey, and get the tea to relieve cold, cough & chest congestion ready for use.
How to Use:
Use this tea two to three times a day. For the best results, continue using it regularly when you get such health issues.
This homemade tea to relieve cold, cough & chest congestion is easy to make and use. There are no side effects of it. So, try this, and get healthy.