Homemade Skin Whitening & Softening Serum | How to Make
In winter, the skin of all of you gets dry and dark. This happens because of not taking good care of your skin. Also, you reduce your water intake in winter, and it results in damaging the beauty of your skin. You cannot look engaging with your cracked and dry skin. What to use for winter beauty? For this, do not forget to use a moisturizer on a regular basis. Also, have proper water intake. In the video below, I am going to share with you a simple homemade remedy to get soft, smooth, fair & glowing face in winter.
How to Treat Dry, Cracked Skin in Winter | Home Remedy
- Spinach juice, one spoon
- Potato juice, one spoon
- Glycerin, half spoon
- Sepia Homeopathic drops, 10
- Rosewater, two spoons
- Take a clean bowl, and in it, add one spoon of spinach juice.
- After this, add a spoon of potato juice.
- Next, add half spoon of glycerin.
- After this, add 10 drops of Sepia homeopathic drops.
- Next, add two spoons of rosewater.
- After this, mix all the ingredients, and make a smooth mixture.
- Now, you will get the serum to get soft, smooth, fair & glowing face ready for use.
How to Use:
Take the serum, and apply it to your face. Leave it overnight, and then wash your face in the morning.
This homemade serum to get soft, smooth, fair & glowing face is easy to make and use. Its results are amazing, and you can use it with your full confidence. So, if your skin is damaged, make and use this serum, and get enhanced beauty.