How to Get Relief from Toothache | Home Remedies
If you do not take proper oral care, you get various types of dental issues. Some of you face the issue of gum swelling, and also, you face the issue gum bleeding. To get rid of all such issues, you must take good care of your teeth. Often, you get aches in your teeth, and this condition is severe. In the video below, I am going to share with you simple home remedies to get rid of toothache in 1 minute.
Homemade Remedies to Treat Toothache Fast | Work 100%
- The first remedy is to use brine water and then gargle it.
- Take half tsp of salt and one a glass of water. Mix well, and the use this water to gargle to treat aches in your teeth.
- Use cloves or clove oil, and it is very effective. Apply clove powder to the affected area for quick relief.
- The next remedy to get rid of toothache in 1 minute is to use hydrogen peroxide solution to gargle. Use this solution mixed with water.
- Another remedy is to use garlic. Make paste of garlic, and apply it to the affected area, and feel easy.
- The next remedy is to use guava leaves. Chew the leaves to get rid of toothache.
- Another remedy for toothache relief is to use onions. Take a piece of onion, and chew it.
- You may also use ice cube for getting rid of toothache. For this, place it on the affected area for 15 minutes. Also, massage your palms with ice cube and get relief.
The home remedies to get rid of toothache in 1 minute are very effective. Try these, and get rid of this dental health issue.