Ramadan is the month of blessings and prays. Therefore, spend your time in prayer or reading Quran as much you can in Ramadan. The body gets dehydrated in Ramadan due to lack of water in body that may reflects on your skin and it start getting darker and dull. Therefore, it is important to take special care of your skin and health during Ramadan. Today, I’m going to share a great remedy for how to get glowing and fresh skin in Ramadan.
- Pomegranate flower
- Rose petals
- Tulsi leaves
- Mint leaves
- Cocumber seeds
- You need to make a powder of pomegranate flowers, rose petals, tulsi leaves, mint leaves and sohanzana.
- Now, make a paste of cumber seeds paste and add two tablespoon of the powder in it.
- Mix it well.
- The magical fairness cream is ready to apply.
How to apply:
- You need to apply it on your face for at least 20 minutes.
- Then, wash your face with water.
- Use it twice a week to make your skin fresh and glowing in summers especially during Ramadan.
- It will make your skin smooth and beautiful so, try it.
- Plus, drink a lot of water after iftar.