Home Ingredients to Get Rid of White/Gray Hair
What do you use to color your hair? To alter the color of your white or gray hair or to get an eye-catching hair color, women make use of hair colors and hair dyes readily available in the markets. These hair colors and hair dyes are rich in chemicals. The use of these products alters your hair color, but at the same time, these products damage the health of your hair too. The products may cause hair fall. Therefore, if you love your hair, you must skip the use of harsh chemicals for your hair. Instead, you may take help from natural ingredients. In the video below, I am going to share with you a simple home remedy to dye your hair at home. I will share with you a simple method to make hair dye at home. Try this remedy, and have beautiful hair color.
How to Make Natural Hair Dye At Home | Home Remedy
- Dandasa (Walnut Tree Bark)
- Manjheet (Indian Madder), one handful
- Beetroot juice, one bowl
- Water, one glass
- Roasted Indian Gooseberries powder, one tsp
- Keep walnut tree bark and Indian madder herb soaked in water overnight, and then boil in the morning.
- When half glass of water is left, strain and then use it.
- Store it into a spray bottle. Now, the best natural hair dye to dye your hair at home is ready for use.
How to Use:
Apply it and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning. For the best results, use it on a regular basis.
This natural dye to dye your hair at home is the best. So, make and use it, and get beautiful hair color.