How to Make Toner to Shrink Large Pores on Skin
Do you love to keep your skin fair, fresh, soft, smooth and glowing? Everyone loves to look pretty, and for this, you all take good care of you. But, many women make a mistake here, and they ignore their diet. The use of unhealthy diet also affects the beauty of your skin. With good skin care routine, you also need to improve your diet plan. For your skin, the use of a cleanser/toner is must. It helps to clean all dirt and impurities, and shrinks large pores too. In the video below, I am going to share with you the recipe to make homemade skin toner at home to shrink pores and to improve your skin beauty. For acne-prone skin, it is very effective
DIY Toner for Skin Beauty | How to Make
- Rosewater, 120 ml
- Neem leaves (fresh or dried), 10 to 12
- Alum powder
- Lemon juice
- Add 10 to 12 neem leaves to rosewater.
- After this, add alum powder, and lemon juice to it.
- Next, mix all the ingredients, and make a smooth mixture.
- Keep the ingredients soaked overnight, and filter in the morning.
- Mow, you will get homemade skin toner ready for use.
How to Use:
Use the toner twice daily to get rid of acne, pimple marks and to whiten your skin.
This homemade skin toner is full of beauty benefits. It cures many skin issues. So, if you face any skin problem such as acne, pimples, large pores, do not worry. Make and use the simple homemade remedy, and its effects will surprise you. Stay connected to us for more such useful home remedies.