Oil for Joint Pain & Backbone Pain Relief
In winter, the weather is cold. The cold weather is not suitable for many of you. This harsh winter weather causes stiff muscles, and as a result of it, you get pain in your muscles, bones, back, and joints. To get relief from this pain, you all make use of painkillers. But, the use of these painkillers may cause side effects. For you, a good tip here is to make use of natural ingredients to relieve the pain. In the video below, I am going to share with you the recipe to make natural painkiller for joint pain for winter. Try this, and stay relaxed.
How to Get Rid of Pain in Joints & Back
- Black sesame seeds oil, 100 grams
- Fenugreek seeds powder, one tsp
- Cinnamon powder, one tsp
- Cloves powder, one tsp
- Carom seeds powder, one tsp
- Take 100 grams of black sesame seeds oil and a tsp of fenugreek seeds powder.
- Next, add a tsp of cinnamon powder, one tsp of cloves powder, and a tsp of carom seeds powder.
- After this, add turmeric powder, and then add garlic and ginger paste.
- Now, mix all the ingredients, and make a smooth mix.
- Next, cook all the ingredients on a low flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now, you will get painkiller for joint pain ready for use.
How to Use:
Take the oil, and heat it up a little. Massage with this oil your affected area for five to seven minutes. Cover the area with a piece of cloth after this. The oil gives you instant relief. For winter, it is the best.
This painkiller for joint pain is amazing. Try this, and keep yourself fit and active.