How to Get Rid of Acne with this Home Remedy
Do you have acne and pimples on your skin? This is one of the most common skin issues, and the pimples on your skin may also cause pain, itching, and swelling. How to cure this beauty problem? Good news for you is that you can make a home remedy at home for the control, prevention, and treatment of acne. In the video below, I am going to share with you a simple recipe to make ice cube remedy for acne removal. The use of this ice cube is safe for all skin types. It is made with all natural ingredients. This ice cubes close open pores and prevent acne, whiteheads, and blackheads.
Best Aloe Vera Ice Cube to Get Acne-Free Skin
- Carrot, half
- Aloe Vera Gel, one spoon
- Lemon juice, two spoons
- Honey, two spoons
- Green tea, five to six spoons
- Take a half carrot, and cut it into small pieces. Put the pieces into a glass container.
- After this, take one spoon of Aloe Vera gel, two spoons of lemon juice, and two spoons of honey.
- Now, add five to six spoons of green tea.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube jar, and keep the jar in the freezer.
- Now, you will get the best ice cube remedy for acne removal ready for use.
- You can store this remedy for one week.
How to Use:
Use once ice cube daily. Before using it, wash your face or apply a mix of milk and turmeric on your skin. Wash your skin with cold water. Use this remedy at night for the best results.
This ice cube remedy for acne removal is the best for all of you. The remedy also cures pain and swelling because of acne. Not only it cures acne, but also, it helps in the prevention of acne. So, if you are suffering from this skin issue, make and use this remedy and have clear skin.