DIY Hair Mask for Hair Growth to Get Longer Hair
If you love to have longer hair, you need to follow proper hair care routine. First, you need to do regular oiling of your hair, and it helps to keep your scalp healthy. As a result of it, the growth of your hair speeds up, and thus, you get longer hair. On the other hand, if you get split hair ends, hair dandruff and dry hair, the growth of your hair stops. Because of split ends issue particularly, your hair stop growing longer. What to use to treat split ends and to boost hair growth? In the video below, I am going to share with you the remedy to make mask to treat split hair ends and get longer hair at home.
How to Get Longer, Thicker & Healthier Hair Naturally
- Vaseline, one tsp
- Coconut oil, one spoon
- Vitamin E capsule, one
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Take a clean bowl, and in it, add one tbsp of Aloe Vera gel.
- After this, add one tsp of Vaseline to it.
- Next, add one spoon of coconut oil.
- After this, mix all the ingredients, and make a mix.
- Now, add one capsule of Vitamin E to it.
- Next, you will get the mask to treat split hair ends ready for use.
How to Use:
Take the mask, and apply it to your hair. Wear shower cap, and leave it for two hours. Wash hair after this.
The remedy cures split hair ends, and also, it makes hair soft and smooth. In addition to this, the remedy promotes the growth of your hair. So, if you get this hair issue, make and use the pack to treat split hair ends and have long, strong and healthy hair.