Under Eye Cream to Treat under Eye Fine Lines, wrinkles & Loose Skin
You have to face many skin issues, and most common of these are getting dark circles on your under eye area. These circles make your eyes look dull, and also, these darken your skin tone. In addition to these, you also get wrinkles, fine lines, and the skin in this area start getting loose because of lack of moisture or dryness of the skin. In today’s video, I am going to share with you the receip to make an amazing under eye cream to remove dark circles. The cream also treats puffiness of your eyes.
How to Get Rid of Dark Eye Circles & Puffy Eyes
To make natural homemade cream at home to beautify your dark under eye area, the ingredients you need are
- Walnuts, two
- Almond oil or olive oil
- Aloe Vera gel
- Take a grinder, and in it, add two walnuts and some rosewater, and grind to make a smooth paste
- After this, filter this paste using a strainer.
- In the extract you got, add one spoon of almond or olive oil.
- After this, add one spoon of Aloe Vera gel.
- Next, mix all the ingredients to make a smooth paste.
- Now, you will get homemade under eye cream to remove dark circles ready for use.
- You can store it for 15 to 20 days.
How to Use:
Take this cream, and with it, massage your eye area for 30 to 40 seconds. Do stretch the under eye area outwards using your middle fingers. Also, press the eyebrow area. Use this cream daily to get quick results and to recover the lost beauty of your eye area. Use it at night before sleeping.
Walnut Body Scrub:
In walnut residue you got after blending the walnuts, add sugar and one spoon of rosewater. Skin whitening scrub is ready for use now.
Walnut moisturizes your skin. There is Vitamin B and E in walnuts, and thus, it delays aging and prevents wrinkles. Thus, this under eye cream to remove dark circles is simply amazing. Make and use this and get back your beautiful eyes.