How to Get Rid Of Dandruff in Just 1 Wash – Easy Remedy
Hair are the beauty of a woman. This is the cause that the desire of every woman is to have long hair, and also, they need to have sleek, soft, shiny and straight hair. But, all of you have to face some kind of hair issue. Some of you have weak hair roots, and as a result of it, your hair do not grow longer. Also, some of you get an itchy scalp, and you face hair dandruff. To make hair long, healthy and thick, you need to cure these hair issues first. In the video below, I am going to share with you a simple homemade remedy for hair growth with tomato by Dr. Bilquis.
Homemade Remedy for Dandruff Removal & Hair Growth
- Tomatoes, four
- Fenugreek seeds powder
- Indian gooseberries powder
- Shikakai powder
- Peel off four tomatoes, and also, remove the tomato seeds.
- Now, extract tomato juice into a bowl.
- After this, one spoon of fenugreek seeds powder, and one spoon of Indian gooseberries powder.
- Next, add one spoon of Shikakai powder, and mix all the ingredients.
- Leave this mask for one hour, and then it will be ready for use.
- Now, the best formula for hair growth with tomato is ready for use.
How to Use:
Apply the mask to your hair. Let it work, and then wash your hair.
Dandruff Removal Tip:
Take one tomato, and dip it in turmeric and sugar after removing the seeds. Run the tomato on your scalp. After this, apply tomato hair growth mask you made. Wash hair after 30 minutes. You can use the remedy daily.
This formula for hair growth with tomato works 100%. Try this, and have healthy and long hair.