Homemade Hair Cream for Longer, Thicker & Healthier Hair
Do you love your hair? The women get worried when they face any of hair issues such as hair fall, hair dryness, dandruff, split hair ends, and thin hair. These hair issues hinder the hair growth, and thus, you are unable to make your hair grow longer and thicker. What to use to cure all such hair issues and get beautiful hair? For you, here, I have brought a remedy. Below, I am going to share with you a simple method to make cream to get strong & healthy hair at home. Make and use this hair cream, and its benefits will surprise you.
How to Make Hair Cream with Home Ingredients
- Brown rice
- Grapefruit juice
- Raw milk
- First, take brown rice, and boil.
- After this, strain the rice, and get the rice.
- Next, grind the rice using rice water, and make a fine paste.
- In it, add the juice of half grapefruit, and paste of one banana.
- After this, add raw milk and two spoons of coffee powder.
- Next, mix all the ingredients, and make a smooth, thick mixture.
- Now, you will get brown rice hair cream to get strong & healthy hair ready for use.
How to Use:
Apply the cream to your hair as you apply hair oil. Wash your hair after 30 minutes.
The cream controls hair fall, and also, it restores the lost color of your hair. The use of this cream is also effective to treat split hair ends. So, if you are facing hair issues, make and use this cream to get strong & healthy hair and have long, thick, shiny, sleek and healthy hair.