Easy tips to cure throat problems
Throat pain is the first symptom of fever. It has many other effects like it may cause many diseases. Whenever you feel pain in throat you should find out the cure of the problem immediately. Some tips to cure throat problems are following:
According to the doctor of women hospital Boston, these are some cures and precautions of throat problem.
Tips to cure throat problems
- Extensive use of medicines causes the throat problem. In every house there is large number of medicines like pain killers which is the reason behind throat problem. Don’t use these types of medicines.
- Gargles with salty water reduce the swelling of throat. It not only reduces the swelling but also stops the invasion of bacteria.
- Mouth freshener tablets and sprays like menthol produce freshness, end the infection and reduce the pain.
- When there is pain in throat, cough must be an issue. Cough syrups are not harmful. They can cure cough as well as throat pain.
- Use viscous liquids when you feel pain in throat until it changes the colour of urine. These liquids prevent the bacteria from infected part. In fact all juices and soups are the best tonics in this infection.
- If you don’t want to drink water anymore then drink hot cup of tea. This tea causes reduction in the pain. Tea may contain black, green or white tea leaves. It contains anti oxidants which stops the infection.
- Chicken soup is also very effective for throat problem and reduces the pain. It gives comfort to the swollen throat.
- Sweets which are made from sugar and corn flour have layers of sugar on them and their paste is very effective for throat problem.
- Take bed rest when you feel pain in throat. It is the best remedy to cure the pain.
- One more thing which is the reason behind swelling of throat is a specific bacterium. To kill this bacteria, different anti biotic medicines are used.
So, you must use these tips to cure throat problems.