Fair and glowing skin is a wish of every girl but, it is very hard to get. You can get temporary fair complexion but, if you want long term benefits then, it is very important to use good quality products and avoid ordinary fairness creams. Today, I’m going to share a magical DIY charcoal cream for skin whitening. It is very easy to make.
- Charcoal powder
- Rice flour
- Aloe Vera gel
- You need to take one tablespoon of charcoal powder.
- Add one teaspoon of rice flour and honey.
- Squeeze one lemon.
- Add few drops of glycerin.
- Include two tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel.
- Mix the ingredients.
How to use:
- You have to apply it on your face.
- Keep it for 25minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
- Use it regularly.
- It will give your fair and glowing skin naturally.