How to Heal Cracks in Heels Fast with Home Ingredients
You not only need to have perfect facial skin, but also, you must have beautiful and soft, smooth hands and feet. But, all of you do not have this beauty. This is because of the fact that you are more conscious about your facial skin care and you simply ignore your hands and feet. Thus, your feet especially get damaged, and in the long run, you get cracks in heels. The cracks may even bleed. What to use to get soft and smooth heels to make your feet look beautiful? In the video below, I am going to share with you a simple homemade cracked heels treatment by Dr. Bilquis Sheikh.
Homemade Remedy to Get Rid of Cracked Heels
- Salt-free butter
- Indian barberry
- Corn starch
- Vinegar/vitamin C powder
- Heat up about two tbsp of butter.
- In it, add the herb Indian barberry.
- Next, add glycerin to it.
- After this, add corn starch.
- If you have wounds, do not use vinegar else add vitamin C powder or a few drops of vinegar.
- Mix all the ingredients, and you will get the remedy for cracked heels treatment ready for use.
How to Use:
Fill this mix into your cracks in heels, and cover the area with a piece of cloth. Wash it off after one hour with Neem water.
This homemade cracked heels treatment works for all of you. All of you can try this, and also, it works fast. So, if you have cracks in your heels, there is no need to worry now. Make and use this simple treatment and have beautiful feet quickly.