An ancient method of hair dyeing by Potatoes
Graying of hair changes the appearance of a person. Graying of hair is the prominent sign of old age which causes the decrease in the self-confidence of a person. Nowadays, many young people are also suffering from graying of hair. They use different chemical products like hair dye, hair color etc. But these products are harmful to the sensitive skin of hair and become the reason for hair fall, dandruff, dryness of hair and many other issues. Also, the color is not long lasting and permanent by using chemical products. Regarding this issue, I am going to share an Ancient method of hair dyeing by Potatoes easily at home. The starch present in potato peel helps in the blackening of gray hairs naturally.
Causes of gray hair
The major causes of having gray hair are:
- Old age
- Deficiency of Blood and Vitamins
- Environmental condition
- Busy routine lifestyle.
Easy method of hair dyeing by Potatoes
- Potato peel
- Lavender oil
How to make:
Follow some easy steps to make hair dye to get rid of gray hair.
- First of all, take fresh potatoes and remove their peel.
- Now, pour cold water in potato peel and leave for some time.
- Then, take a cooking pot and boil them on medium flame.
- Now, turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down at normal temperature.
- To avoid the smell of potatoes, add some drops of Lavender Oil to the mixture.
- Store the mixture in an airtight
How to use
For better and effective results, try to use this Hair dye on wet and clean hair.
- First of all, wash your hair with fresh water and a mild shampoo.
- Then, apply this mixture of potato peel and Lavender Oil on your hair.
- Leave your hair and do not wash them after applying.
Follow the procedure for at least one month and avoid gray hairs naturally.