How to Make Serum for Dark Skin Whitening
Do you find winter skin care a challenge for you? Yes, it is for many of you as the weather is winter is not suitable for your skin. The cold and dry weather makes your skin dry, dull and dark. What to use to maintain your skin beauty in winter too? For this, you must follow regular beauty regime. Also, here, I have brought an all-in-one beauty remedy for you. Here, I am going to share with you the recipe to make 100% working skin whitening serum for winter skin at home. Try this, and have enhanced beauty in winter.
DIY Serum to Whiten Skin Naturally Fast
- Aloe vera gel, one tbsp
- Almond oil, one tsp
- Vitamin E capsule (400 mg)
- Glycerin, one tsp
- Baby lotion
- Take a clean bowl, and in it, add one tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- After this, add one tsp of almond oil to it.
- Next, add one tsp of glycerin.
- Now, add one capsule of vitamin E and baby lotion.
- After this, mix all the ingredients, and make a mix.
- Now, you will get skin whitening serum for winter skin ready for use.
How to Use:
Apply the serum, and let it sit. Use it anytime, and also, you can use it as night cream. For daytime time, add coconut oil to it as well.
This homemade almond skin whitening serum for winter skin has all beauty ingredients. The use of this serum gives surprising beauty benefits. So, if your skin gets dull and dark in winter, do not worry. Make and use the serum, and have shiny, fair, bright, spotless and glowing face.